My Road to my Bc.

I've always admired hair from a very young age,curly hair, straight, hair, wavy hair and even  kinky hair. I had a fascination with growing out my hair, and i did just that. Two years ago i started a Relaxed hair journey and grew my hair from sl to apl in one year. He's me along my journey:

Before:

I loved having that press and curl look ,and feel ,but i always wanted something different and easier that suited me. So i decided to go on a road of transition to natural beautiful hair!

Here's me with my kinky twists during the summer i transitioned for four whole months.My original plan was to go for a full year ,but my hair decided to have a mind of its own ,and it started breaking off really bad so i had to cut my hair. I couldn't tell you how much i cried over those amounts of breakage all over my bathroom. Ooowee.

After:
And walaa! I'm one natural sista!
I cut my hair with about 2 inches of new growth. :)

 

No Response to “My Road to my Bc.”

Leave a Reply