Yep Its my hair! :)

Hey Everyone so I'm really excited to tell you that I'm almost 3 months natural! Woohoo! Ill be celebrating my third month on the 18th of this month ,and I'm so excited to say that Iv came a long way. Right now iv documented my progress during my two months being natural ,and i cant wait to show you my third month next week. During these two months Iv tried many different products as well, so lets look at my two month process.Shall we? :)

1st month:


Products:
Shampoo: Africans Best Shea Butter Shampoo
Conditioner: Silken Child Deep Penetrating Conditioner
Moisturizer:Africans Best Moisturizer & Silken Child Moisturizing Cream
Length: 2 inches


2nd month:

                                      Products:                                      
Shampoo: Herbal Essenes Hello Hydration
Conditioner: Herbal Essences Totally twisted Conditioner
Moisturizer:Hawaiian Silky 14 n1
Oil:Argon Oil
Length: 2 1/2 in.
                                                                   




1 Responses to “Yep Its my hair! :)”

  1. Unknown Says:

    you make me wish i'd BCd instead of transitioned!such cute little curls lol

Leave a Reply